How your donation can help
- £5 a month will help fund our Newsletter for a year, providing vital information to keep over 1500 visually impaired people in touch and up to date.
- £15 will fund our telephone line for one week, helping volunteers to take calls from visually impaired people in crisis when they need us the most.
- £20 will fund lifeline activities like the Rendezvous Cafe for 2 weeks, helping isolated blind and partially sighted people gain new friendships.
- £50 will fund our volunteer Hospital Information Service for 1 month, helping people diagnosed with sight loss and who are finding it difficult to cope.
- £100 will fund our team of 6 volunteers for a month, to provide one to one IT training to help keep blind and partially sighted people connected with family, friends and their community.
How to make a donation
If you would like to donate, please click here to go to our Local Giving page. Alternatively, you can post your donation to Vision North Somerset, 3 Neva Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1YD.
If you would like to find out more about leaving a gift to us in your will, please click here.
Vision North Somerset is there to help blind and partially sighted people cope with life when they are often in a very dark place. We were able to give support to John who says:
“It is difficult to explain to anyone the feeling of vulnerability and dread when an eye consultant says you are now ‘registered blind.’ It was then that I found out about Vision North Somerset. Their response was immediate and they explained details of benefits, equipment and other resources available to me. Their ongoing help and support is invaluable as it is to so many other people in my position today.”John (Service User)