Vision North Somerset continues to offer support, information and advice, technology training, emotional support and socials. This is currently over the phone, online and doorstep equipment delivery and instruction.
We will resume face to face support as soon as Government Guidelines allow. Please contact us for help, advice, or information regarding sight loss and hearing loss matters.
Everyone needs to assess and manage the risks of COVID-19. As an employer, we have a legal responsibility to protect workers and others, including volunteers, from risk to their health and safety. We have thought about the risks they face and will do everything reasonably practicable to minimise them, recognising that you cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.