- Click here to view our May 2021 Newsletter in a doc format
- Click here to view our May 2021 Newsletter in a PDF format
- Click here to listen to our May 2021 Newsletter in an MP3 format
- Click here to view the donation form for Chris Wood’s Fundraiser in a doc format
- Click here to view the donation form for Chris Wood’s Fundraiser in a PDF format
- Click here to view our In Sight In Touch Questionnaire in a doc format
- Click here to view our In Sight In Touch Questionnaire in a PDF format
To celebrate the Centenary of Ian Karten’s birth, we are launching the Ian Karten Charitable Trust’s website. The website celebrates Ian’s life, vision and legacy.
Over 500 blind and partially sighted people living in North Somerset have benefitted from our own Karten Digital project funded by the Trust since 2014.
Here is a video explaining how the project has helped visually impaired people access technology training.
To find out more about the Karten Trust’s work, visit the new website: www.iankartencharitabletrust.org.uk
Want to find out more about technology? Get in touch with our Technology Officer, Jo Healy, by giving us a call: 01934 419393
Jo Healy, our Technology Advisor, was asked to produce a short video for the conference about using technology, with sight loss, during the Pandemic. She decided to focus on Video conferencing.
Many participants at the conference come from specialist, further educational colleges, so the video was created with students in mind.
You can watch Jo’s video below.