With Vision North Somerset’s current strategy ending in 2022 and having come through a challenging time, it seems right to develop a new strategy to take us through the next few years. We aim to be led by the needs of local people so we would love your input via our strategy survey and, if possible, workshops coming up in January 2023.
Come along to a workshop to share your thoughts on support for local people with sight or hearing impairment. Help Vision North Somerset plan its work for the next few years. This will be a fun, interactive workshop with a range of local health and care staff, volunteers and people with sight or hearing impairment.
Workshop options – pick one:
- Central Portishead with good transport links – Tuesday 24th January, 1pm to 3pm.
- Central Weston-super-Mare with good transport links – Wednesday 25th January, 10am to 12 noon.
- For people with vision impairment: https://forms.office.com/e/TuzUhpsNQw
- For people with hearing impairment: (Contact us for a paper copy)
- For Vision North Somerset volunteers: https://forms.office.com/e/wL5rw9P80K
- For professionals working with people in North Somerset: https://forms.office.com/e/cByhs04sNW